Haunted House

“Hi my name is Max.” I was on my way to school when I saw a haunted house. I have never seen this house before, but I didn’t have time so I just walked off.
When I got to school it was just like any other ordinary day at school. So when it was time for lunch, I talked to my friends about the haunted house I saw on my way to school. After I told my friends they were saying it was just my imagination and that I was crazy, but I didn’t care so I just walked off.
After that, when it was the end of the day I went home and told my parents, they didn’t believe me, so I went to bed.
The next morning I walked to school again and when I was walking I passed the house again, I stopped and stared at the house, it changed colour from brown to red then blue, pink, yellow then green. I must be dreaming this but I knew it was real so I ran to school and told my friends, this time they said I was out of my mind, the teachers thought I was sick so they sent me home.
When I got home I told my parents they thought I was losing it so they sent me to bed.
Today’s the weekend I said I know what I’m going to do, I went to the haunted house. This was the scary bit... I was going inside the house I was very terrified but I went in anyway. It looked like a normal house, no one lived here, so I was just walking around the house it had a kitchen, a bathroom and even a laundry everything you need in a house. I went up stairs there was a bedroom so I went in, it had red curtains pink and red covers, and it also had a makeup table. On the mirror of the makeup table it had some photos of a lady I couldn’t figure out who it was but then I checked the time it was 5:00 I had to go so I left. The next day when I was walking to school the house wasn’t there anymore, but I swear it was real, but it wasn’t my friends were right my parents were right even my teachers, they were all right I was acting crazy so I just went home. Then all of a sudden my alarm clock went off it was all a dream I was so happy I said, I am never going down there again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!