Harmony

Harmony is like a child and his mother looking up at the clouds together.
It is like a war stopping, because the two places are peaceful.
Harmony is eradicating all poverty and unfairness.
It is belonging like an invited guest.
Harmony is like two brothers, not fighting, but showing each other friendship.
It is like two friends respecting each other with much tenderness.
Harmony is people who fought in the past being nice to each other.
It is peace always winning over war.
Harmony is two different cultures understanding each other, and cooperating with them.
It is the most pretty sounding song ever.
Harmony lasts for ever and ever; it can't end.
It heals the sick and gives money to the poor.
Harmony is a promise never to be broken.
It is infinite; like an infinite number.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!