Batman Is Brave

if batman is brave he is certinly bold and know matter what he does he will always win without a spin and a tumble if he's cold he is always quiet and he will never give up and he is batman the brave of the bold.

if he tumbles and falls he will always make it and never not try hard or will he bard his way up the hill and feel like he's been cooked on a grill by the criminals.

he is the black bat and he will never turn back because he aint slack and he is not turning back he wins every night and never gives up because he is the black bat.

he will be chased by cold blooded criminals and cold blooded unmindful people or are they creatures he will make his way and to up the successful way and the criminals will pay and look pale and go into to jail.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!