OMG

I feel like my insides are about to explode! I have never felt so angry in my entire life. What just happened is irreversible and cannot be forgotten. My life is ruined and it’s all the devil’s fault … Dave Malabarbrie. I really hate my brothers but I especially hate Dave Malabarbie! He is such a selfish, devious Monster! I WILL get Dave and my brothers back for this childish prank. So this is how it went:-
One afternoon I decided to invite Diana, my friend over for a sleep over. After all my brothers are having Dave Malabarbrie over for a stink bomb party. Little did I know what they were really planning. Diana and I decided to play on our scooters out front. As Diana and I are besties we know everything about each other. I have a crush on this boy called Charlie Hingelston.
My brothers and Dave decided to prank me at the one point that was important to me. The moment Charlie walked passed me, my brothers and Dave yelled “Attack”. I screamed and was about to move but it was too late. A litre of gooey custard poured down onto my whole body. Not thinking I started to whimper and stamp my foot, not knowing Charlie was standing behind me, mouth wide open covered in custard. Panicking I grabbed a towel and started to wipe him with it. “I, I, I’m so sorry” I stammered. “Um I have to go … someplace that’s not here” said Charlie as he slowly ran away. I burst into tears “I hate you guys, why wasn't I born an only child?” I screamed as I looked directly at my brothers. I stormed into the house walked into my room turned around and slammed the door.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!