Raining Bananas

Raining Bananas!
“Hey look at that, it’s raining bananas!” said Alicia “OH MY GOSH!” said Ruby “I don’t believe you” said Lily. She looked up and it was raining bananas! The three girls were on school camp and they were all in the same tent. Miss Lauren came in in the morning to see why they were making such a racket the night before. Lily told her the truth. “Miss Lauren the most amazing thing happened last night! It rained bananas!.” “Haha very funny, tell me the truth.” “It’s true, I swear take a look outside." Miss Lauren took a look outside and said “AH WHY ARE THERE BANANAS EVERYWHERE!?” “Told you” Ruby sang in a quiet voice. “What did you say Ruby? Come on, spit it out.” “I was just saying that didn’t believe Lily at first either.” “Hey I’ve got an idea” Alicia said excitedly “I’m sure we’ll find something in that spooky forest.” “Yeah, Alicia’s right, it would have lots of magical stuff” agreed Lily. “Alright then” said Miss Lauren “But we have to be back before 8o'clock." So they put on their coats and headed off. As they got into the forest they heard a loud scream. The group ran to where the sound was coming from. When they got there they realised that it was the Fairy Queen. She was being tortured by getting bananas stuffed in her mouth by a giant banana man who was yelling “I am the ruler of this forest, I am the Banana King”
CRACK! “Ruby” Alicia whispered “Did you have to choose now to be clumsy and step on a stick?” The giant Banana Man turned around and shouted “Guards! Oh wait, I have no guards, I really should get some but it’s going to be hard as no one likes torturing fairies especially the Fairy Queen. You shouldn’t do anything to me because I have the banana crystal that controls all giant banana men including me.” “So he is a Banana Man” whispered Ruby. ”I know, you can be my slaves, I’ll dress you in banana costumes so you look like bananas” said the Banana Man “Slaves, you can take care of the Fairy Queen.”
“There goes our plan for being back by 8o'clock” said Miss Lauren in frustration. “No this is great. We’re his slaves and we’re looking after the Fairy Queen” said Ruby. “OK, here’s our plan. Listen up everyone. We’ll let the Queen go and then she’ll get her fairy friends to come and help us to escape. We’ll get the banana dude’s crystal while he is asleep. Ok Fairy Queen, go.” So after the girls and their teacher had been rescued the fairies set to work. They sneaked into the Banana Man’s castle at 8:00pm and stole the crystal and put it in their special safe. So in the end Alicia, Lily and Ruby had an exciting camp after all.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!