Jack's New Friend.

There was this little boy named Jack, and an old man and an old woman and they set off for a drive in their car. They went to an apple tree and Jack wanted to get out of the car, as he was very very hungry and he wanted to eat an apple. But the old lady said, “Don’t eat yet child, were nearly there.”
And then they got to the city and then they went to their hotel, and the old lady said, “Now you can enjoy your food.” And the food was sandwiches with jam in them and some lovely little salads for the old lady and old man, and they had some little chocolate biscuits for Jack. The main meal was sausages and corn and beans.
There was a swimming pool at the hotel and in the morning they swam in it and the Jack was so happy, he was splashing around and full of fun. There was another mean kid and he jumped on Jack and he sunk! The mean boy swam away. Jack pushed off the bottom and he came up so fast. Jack had a plan. His plan was to throw a pie in the boys’ face!
Jack asked his Grandma to serve a pie, and then Jack snuck into the mean boys room. The mean boy was reading a book and didn’t see him coming in. Jack crept up and threw it in his face, and the mean boy screamed so loud. He ran out to his mother because she was in the swimming pool, and everyone said “EEEWWWW” cause he washed it all out in the swimming pool.
The mean boy was sad and crying and then Jack went up to the mean boy and handed him a towel. Jack said “I’m sorry,” and shook his hand. The mean boy said “I should say sorry too, I shouldn’t have jumped on you for no reason, my name is Lucas.”
Lucas and Jack played for the rest of the afternoon.
Soon it was time for Jack to pack up and go home, so Jack asked if Lucas could come for a sleepover. Lucas’s Mum and Jack’s Grandma said he could come over one day.
So Jack and his Grandma and his Grandad piled in the car and drove home past the apple tree, happy that Jack had made a new friend.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!