G.T.A.5 Street Race Competition

G.T.A.5. Street Race Competition
By Max Friederich-Erlacher

One day Trevor made a bet to a guy called Michael. “If I win, I get your car”, said Michael. “OK,” said Trevor. Michael said, “meet at 11.30p.m”.

So at 11.00p.m they started to head off. They both arrived at about 11.55p.m. They set up a track for the race. Michael called Franklin to start the race.

At about 12.17, Franklin arrived. “On your marks, get set, go!” Trevor was using a cheater and Michael was using a red Ferrari. Michael was in the lead, but Trevor was not far behind. Franklin got bored and went to the nearest pub.

Michael went haywire and nearly smashed into the wall. Trevor got into the lead. Michael said, “Poop. That will cost me the game!” Trevor rallied, “sucker!!!”

After ten minutes, Michael got his engine running but it was too late. Trevor had nearly won. Franklin just arrived before anyone noticed he was missing.

Trevor crossed the line. Trevor won – he won his rid Ferrari. Michael wanted a re-match but he knew it wouldn’t happen.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!