King Crepe

King Crepe
Once there lived a king named King Crepe. He lived in a land of crepes. One day something terrible happened. All the crepes started to crack. Everyone started to panic. King Crepe had blonde straight hair, which he always put, melted chocolate in to moisturise his hair, but because the crepes were cracking chocolate was going everywhere. It was a chocolate flood. Everyone was scared. A little girl was asleep when she realised the crepes started to crack. Her name was Lily. Now Lily was smart. She didn’t panic. She went to her dad who was an inventor. She asked her dad if he could build her a rocket. The father said “ok”. She went in the rocket and flew to planet Earth. When she reached there she went to Coles and bought some mops, vacuums and some glue. She flew back home and showed King Crepe. She glued all the crepes together and she vacuumed and mopped all chocolate together. Then King Crepe declared Lily as the smartest girl in Crepe land.
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!