Dark Horrors



“Stop here please”
“Sure thing”
Felix stepped off the bus into the pouring rain. Felix started walking, cold and wet, he came to the place he was looking for; “Westwood primary school for troubled children”. Felix read under his breath, as Felix read the title on the crooked sign a shiver went down his spine. “You better be in here”. Felix whispered to himself.

Felix walked up the old creaking steps to the abandoned school, as he was opening the door to the front entrance Felix heard a voice in the back of his head, “GET OUT”. Felix looked behind his back, but no one was there.

As Felix walked through the filthy doorway, the front doors slammed behind him, the school was “just” two stories high, Felix heard footsteps on the upper floor. He walked up the demolished wooden staircase. He saw a dark figure walk into a classroom, he followed the shadowy figure. “Stanley?”
The room was empty. Suddenly there was a loud bang behind Felix, the door was shut. Felix looked back into the room. “Stanley?!” He repeated in a terrified voice. Felix tried to open the door, it was locked from the outside.
“Stanley, open the door this isn’t a joke!”
The door slowly opened, there was a bloody figure hanging from the ceiling.
“S..Stanley?”
There was a note on Stanley’s body;
“Look behind you”
The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!