Dark Grey World Above Me

As the sunny blue sky crept over the mountains the sky suddenly went dark grey; crept upon me. The bell rang as loud as a siren. I got to the platform and I ran, otherwise I will miss my train. But luckily Lola was with me she will keep me occupied so I am not alone on the train, as I got home after a big day at school the dark grey clouds crept closer then it started pouring down puddles of rain. Mum and I had an argument. We kept on arguing and then suddenly we heard a 'ding-a-ring' at the front door she was still raising her voice at me as I opened the door slowly no one was there but, there was a box on the front porch I told mum that there is a box on the front porch so I got the box and cut it open as I opened the box I heard a fast beat that just wont stop. There was a thumping noise too that would not stop. Mum said 'give it to me and see if it will stop 'and that is when it happened; it suddenly stopped. Then the front door swung open quicker than a cheetah running right out as a big shadow came near the door; closer and closer and closer. We both screamed 'AAAAHHHH' and that is how we new our house was haunted. Then told mum to give me back the box and she quickly gave it to me. After the fight that me and mum had she told me to get out and I said 'where am I suppose to go ' so I went to Lola's house for the rest of winter. After I had spent about two weeks at Lola's I went back home to see how mum was but when I got there, there was caution tape around the house and over the door and police inside I don't know what they are looking for something so I asked them do you know where I could find my mum, she lives here. They said there has been an accident the early in the morning some one passed away I said I didn't have a good relationship with my mum but they said it was a guy that passed away oh I said that might off been a friend of my mums but mum was not there so she must of left because of me, as the sun rose upon my window as I got up I wish my mum and I had a good relationship.
Late that afternoon I saw mum at the shops and I said hello. She came over and said can you move back in please I am so lonely in the house by my self. I will treat you the way you would like to be treated and I said ok then that night I moved back into mums then I had the best week with my best friend Lola and also with my mum so my relationship with my mum is now better then it was before since I was little.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!