The 3 Bees

One day there were three bees. Sharni Skye and Adelaide. They were very busy bees. One day they had to take a day off but they didn’t know why they had to take a day off. So they were very bored taking a day off. They were so happy the next morning because they got to work again. Their job was collecting nectar from the flowers. One day they got sick of their jobs. They were trying hard to get a new job but it was too hard. They finally got a new job the job was working at the bolls club. It was very loud with all the balls going everywhere. They had to cover their ears. One day there were not very many customers coming to boll. They did not know why there was no one coming to boll. They were very sad there were know people coming to boll that day. The next morning it was very busy. In the afternoon it was very quiet. The next morning they did not have to go to work. It was Saturday. They could take the day off. That night they were really tired. They got to have another day off the next morning. They loved day offs. The next morning they could not have a day off. It was Monday they had to get up and get dressed. They didn’t like getting up and getting dressed. They finally got all their jobs done. Then they dragged their bags to work. There was a big crowd because they were a bit late. The crowd was a bit cross. Sharni had the key to open the door. So Sharni and Skye and Addy walked in. Also the crowd walked in. The crowd was so excited to be bowling. It was the bols carnival. That’s why there was a big crowd outside of the bols club. As soon as they got their shoes they started to bole strait away. There teams were 1, 2, 3,4,5,6. They were so excited. Addy, Skye, Sharni said who won the 6th team won the carnival. The 3rd team came second. It took all day the customs were very tired after the carnival. Sharni was very tired after the carnival. Then there was just a couple of customs coming to bole. They had the best day ever. The next morning it was very busy. They had to keep serving people. So they had to be really quick. It was very hard work. They were very quick. It was a bit quieter at lunch time. Then it got a bit nosier in the afternoon. They could stand it though. At dinner Skye was very tired. She said “Once I get home I am going to bed she said”. So they got home as quick as possible in bee street. The address was 12756. They thought it was very short. One day they decided to move. All the other bees did move but everyone got something because everyone helped.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!