Scariest Night Ever

Hi, my name’s Bella and this is my best friend Lily. Last Saturday night was the SCARIEST night EVER!
It all began when we were spying on my older sister Summer (She is a BIG pain in the b-o-t-t-o-m). In my house there is a rule I absolutely HATE, HATE, HATE!
It is…IN THE AFTERNOON THE DOOR IS LOCKED!!!
When we were spying on Summer, I suggested to Lily that we should go outside and look through the window (I REALLY LOST MY MIND!)Then she left her room! Because she forgot to lock the front door. BANG!!!The door was locked. Oops…We went quiet trying to think of what to do. We screamed through the window. OPEN THE DOOR! Which didn’t work because she was cooking dinner.
Then I remembered this made things even worse mum and dad were away for the night!
We were doomed!
It was almost dark and Lily and I were starving. Then something caught my eye. It was glowing, very small and it waited as if it wanted us to follow so we did. We followed it everywhere - out of my back yard, out of the street and all the way to the beach. Then my feet and Lily’s were pulled up into thin air.
Before I knew it I was in a town with fairies, elves and pixies. It was a pretty little town and also very colourful. All the fairies, elves and pixies were dressed nicely. There was music playing and friends talking. When I saw Lily I almost had a heart attack, and she did too. I was an elf and she was a fairy!
After a while it was morning and we had to go back home. We really wanted to stay there but we couldn’t. We still go there every night. It was the best night ever.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!