Terrible Day

"Today is the worst day!” said Daniel. "I was grounded by my dad. Girls and boys picked on me. The teacher gave me an F+ for my report. I got two out of ten on my test. When it was lunch time at school I had to pick up rubbish". Daniel was poorly treated but the worst thing was Daniel hurt his knee. He was screaming and crying and no-one cared. He didn’t want to have a terrible day again tomorrow so he decided to do the right thing. His Dad said, “If you get student of the week I’ll take you to Seaworld.

The next day he felt so much better. At breakfast time Daniel’s Mum cooked up his favorite dish eggs and bacon. He got student of the week. He got an A+ on his report. He got ten out of ten on his test. At lunch time at school he got to play with his friends who were Sam, Dan and Tom. Daniel got to get a hug from his parents. When it was bedtime his Dad read a book about a dragon.

The next day his Dad and Daniel with their friends all went to Seaworld. They got yummy fanta and went on a Supa Dupa ride. Everyone was dizzy after that. All of them went home. Daniel’s Dad said, “It’s past your bedtime.” He had a good sleep. He dreamed about being a brave knight living upon a castle. There was a monster. One day brave Daniel the knight saved the Princess from the monster and everyone was cheering for him.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!