Teddy's New Born Baby

Teddy's New Born Baby Brother.
One day last year there was a girl named Teddy. She had two brothers named Gabe and Pega. Now she has a little sister named Charlie. Teddy and her family went to a Italian restaurant for the first day they moved into their new house but the waitress gave them the wrong meal. Teddy didn't know so she ate the food and then got a really bad allergic reaction in her throat because of some peanuts. So they gave Teddy some medicine and in the next week or two it went away.
Today is Charlie’s birthday and Teddy’s mum is pregnant. Teddy’s Mum is giving birth today so the brothers of Teddy, Gabe and Pega had a little party for Charlie but she does not like it so Pega said then “What do you want for your birthday party”. Charlie said I want two big princess for my birthday. So Pega and Gabe dressed up for Charlie and they did a little dance for her. And she really liked it and so Pega and Gabe did it twice because she really liked the dance. When they finished dancing Teddy’s dad rang them and said “Can you guys meet me at the Hospital because mum is having her baby now and The baby’s name is Toby”.
So know Pega, Gabe and Charlie are now at the hospital. Teddy’s mum said to Charlie “How was your birthday?” Charlie said. “It was a bad birthday mummy, but I did make Pega and Gabe dressed up like princess”. Teddy’s mum yelled at her brothers and she said “Sorry you didn't get your present you wanted”. Charlie said it’s ok Toby can be my present mummy. I love Toby more than anything mummy” said Charlie. Then Teddy asked the nurse to take a photo “OK” the nurse said. So the nurse took a photo of the whole family and the new baby. Then they went home.
By Tiarnee Voysey

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!