Badminton

On the weekend Jayde and I went to badminton together. I quickly got ready then she came and quickly picked me up from my house. Then we went to slowly pick her aunty up then we went to badminton. I was bad and Jayde was good, very good. Then we had to pick a partner. There were 3 people in 2 groups; Jayde and I were in a group together. Then it was time to go. We did some stretches tiredly then we said our good byes.
We went to a place that had popcorn, ice-cream, hot dogs, fairy floss and facepaint. The food was yum. I liked the hot dogs the popcorn and the fairy floss was yummy. The face paint was good too but it was as cold as ice. Then I started to slowly get colder each time. We were waiting for something but we didn’t get it then we slowly went to the car. Then I saw a big dog it was as big as a lion. I quickly jumped in the car then we went to drop me off. We arrived at my house.
After that I excitedly thanked Jayde and Mel for the wonderful day. When I went to my dad and mum they took pictures of me and I almost forgot I had my hair coloured yellow. Then I took all of the yellow face paint out then went to bed.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!