Satisfaction!

Once, there was a king named George. He was a very kind king. He had everything, wealth, health, army etc. George was the most powerful king in the whole country. The only problem was that, he was not satisfied in what ever he had. As he was a kind king the god gave him a blue magical crystal. Through it king George was able to transform into anything. It was time for his morning walk. As it was the day time, the sun was very bright & shiny. The king was jealous! With the help of the magical crystal, he transformed into the sun. He was very amazed. After that he was shining brightly. Suddenly there were clouds everywhere in the sky. The clouds didn't even allow a single ray of the sun to reach the ground. The king was angry with the clouds so, he transformed into the clouds. He had fun floating in the air. Suddenly there was a mountain in his way. He tried to move it from hi path. But as a cloud he was to weak to move a mountain and he splits into many pieces. He thought that mountain is stronger then a cloud. Thus he turned into a mountain. Suddenly there were some stone cutter coming to cut the stone from the mountain. They began to cut down the stone from the mountain. The king thought again that the stone cutters that follow the rules of the king are more stronger then a big mountain. With the help of the magical crystal, he transformed into a stone cutter. His king gave him the order to cut some stone and bring it to his soldiers. When he want to do his work he realised that how hard it is to be worker because he was not knowing the experience because he was king and was not knowing anything about the hard work. Finally he decided to be a king again. He learnt a lesson from it that being satisfied in whatever he had was so important. He forget to be a greedy person but didn't forget to be a kind person!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!