Watched



"Grant no" let's go "but Dan we have to go back for grant please" no it's to late no!!!

(Two days earlier)

"Hey guys my name is oil and I'm with grant and dan" my two best friends we are in a tropical paradise tommorow we are all going zip lining so goodnight. I heard a weird noise oh we'll it must off been a bird 9:00 am "good morning guys" um guys hello where did they go my heart was beating I walk out side oh there you guys are I Said relief did you hear the weird noises no. Grant replied let's go to zip lining ok dan and grant replied let's go it took us 30 mins to get to the zip lining you first dan ok *zooooom* dan was flying he landed how was it grant yelled awesome Screamed dam you go grant why you two scared no I replied I hate this I wispedgrant *zooooom* oh know it's my turn I got ready *zooooom* when i was on the zip line I saw a weird creature down bellow it was tall hand long teat and claws that's defiantly not human *smash * I flew into a tree ow grants and dan rushed to me "oil your bleeding" "I know dan I know" all right guys it was a fun day lets go to sleep *bang* *smash* guys run grant yelled what's happening dan grabbed me run guys I will finish this. Grant no" let's go "but Dan we have to go back for grant please" no it's to late no!!! I TRIPED dan ran off noooo!!! And there I was sitting in a hole with a creature trying to find us and kill us I think I'm being WATCHED.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!