The Three Little Pigs

Excellence Award in the 'Write As Rain 2014' competition

Once upon a time there lived a Mummy pig, a Daddy pig and a little baby pig. One day Baby pig went outside without his mum or dad noticing.
He climbed over the fence and started to run towards the deep dark forest!
Eventually Mummy pig noticed that Baby pig was missing so she said to Daddy pig, "GET BABY OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!!!"
Daddy pig went out the door. He looked for Baby pig, but couldn't find him in any direction.
By now Baby pig was still running and not noticing where he was going.
He bumped into a tree. "AAAAAAAAAAGH!" he cried as a branch fell on his head. "Ouch!"
By now, Mummy pig was worried. "I hope, Daddy pig, that he is still alive!" she said. "I hope he's alright".
Meanwhile, Baby pig had been knocked unconscious from the branch. "Where am I?" Baby pig said as he got up.
He looked around. "I need to get home. Do I have a home?".
Oh no, Baby pig even forgot where he lived!
Mummy pig said to Daddy pig, "I am going out to find my precious Baby pig".
So she went off.
Baby pig said to himself, "I will go that way where I can see the light".
So he went the way his mum was trying to find him.
Finally after walking a long way, Mummy pig found Baby pig.
"Oh I'm so glad you're alright!" she cried.
He looked at her a bit puzzled.
Suddenly another branch fell on Baby pig again.
All of a sudden he knew his mum.
Mummy pig rushed over to him. "Are you alright son ?" she asked.
Baby pig jumped up into his mothers arms and said, "I am alive Mum, dont worry".
As they walked home hand in hand, Baby pig looked up at his mum and said "Mummy, I promise you that I will never ever go into the deep dark forest again in my life"
Mummy pig said "That is a very good promise you made. I am very proud of you".
And they lived happily ever after.
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!