One For All

With the sun shining in my room in the early morning of spring, I awoke with the squeal of rats and the drops of rain pouring on the roof. It was an early morning at about 6:21. I was furious with the noise. I kicked open the wardrobe, pulled out all my clothes and threw them all on the floor. I was an army recruit and liked going to war. I had about 137 different guns in my bag and didn't usually use them. I went to breakfast and ate a pie.
I finished this delicious breakfast in minutes and put on my army suit, I climbed into my car and drove to the Russian hideout. I was an Australian spy here to spy on the Russians and kill them. I was here to claim some Russian DNA samples and some gold too. This was my job.
I came and entered the room. I pulled out my magnum and looked around. There was a Russian guard; I pulled the trigger and bang! He fell on the floor, dead. I moved deeper into the hideout and saw someone else. Yet again I pulled out my gun and there was another bang! He fell on the floor and died just like the other guard. I climbed deeper and deeper; I felt a heavy fist around my head. I was unconscious.
2 weeks later...
I woke again from what seemed like a long dream. The place was all dark. I could see no light. I knew I wasn't at the hideout anymore. There were no candles floating around or guards to kill. I knew I was in their prison. There was someone at the door, and it flew open. There were thousands of guns pointing at me.
"Morning". The voice was a deep voice, there was a door bang. I knew it closed. It was me and this weird guy. I pulled my chain gun and pulled the trigger. I pulled so furiously that I thought the trigger broke. I was firing so crazy, I wasn't even sure if he was dead or not. All I knew was that if I didn't kill him; I would be the one dying. I waited minutes still holding the trigger and let go. I thought he was dead but I still wasn't sure. There was a loud bang. I fell to the floor dead.
I knew my life as a spy wouldn't last long. My life of fighting guards and killing Russians, it was horrible. I know how I died. I knew I died a death for a mission I could not do. I know I died doing many good deeds and knew all my mistakes. There was a World War that I had started; even if I was dead I could hear cannons blasting everywhere, guns being fired and tanks everywhere I felt sad, even is I wasn't alive. I would have enjoyed this. This was my biggest mistake.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!