UFO (Unidentified Freaky Objects)

Walking across the side walk trying to get home, you think you’re safe, THINK AGAIN!!
You hear something sliding across the concrete, you can smell something and you were addicted to the scent. Suddenly you can see green slime; it looked like it was boiling because it was bubbling. Next to you was a small rock, you picked it up and you put it into the slime, but it didn’t melt or turn red because the green slime was cold. You put the rock into your hands and all you felt was something biting you like a leech. You suddenly flipped it over and you saw a small face….
GHOST TRAIN:
Going to Hollywood you bought two tickets, one there and one back. You got through the gate to the train station; you suddenly saw a green fog when the train was due down the tunnel. VOOOOM, BANG, CLATTER, CLATTER. You then saw a ball of light ramming past you that nearly hit you and then stopped and four pairs of doors opened. Your thinking that’s the train, you hop on. BOING, BOING, BOING. Waiting to get there you got bored so you got up and decided to have a look around. As soon as you got up you saw millions and millions of ghost people and you even saw your dad who is dead now and a ghost. You think it’s a dream so you pinched yourself but you did not wake up…. Because it was REAL.
FLAMING SKULLS:
Today you found out that your father had cancer and someone came to your house. He told you that he can promise that your father would be as healthy as a horse if… you sign a contract. You picked up the pen which pricked you and the blood that came out of the small hole dripped on to the old piece of paper. “That will do fine,” the stranger said slightly mischievously. He then disappeared into a puff of black smoke.
The next morning you woke up seeing your father up and about feeling as happy as happy can be. Then suddenly he died right at your feet as he was going to tell you the good news. Nightfall came and you started to burn up feeling like you were in a freight train engine and your bones began to show. *POOF.* You were now on fire and you were standing on a big pile of bones.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!