SandStorm

I can’t see. I can’t see where I’m going I just keeping walking where my mind is telling me to go. The Sand is my eyes but I still continue walking. My name is John I have blue eyes and straight dark black hair. You now what I’m in the middle of the Arabian desert. I start to feel a huge Magnetic thing start to pull me. The thing keeps on pulling me with force I try to push my self away from it. I started to get dizzy really dizzy. I Fainted ………………………………………...................................................................................

When I wake up I couldn’t focus I couldn’t think. “Where am I” I said to myself. I start to see again I see my self inside a lab. I see a man next to me working on some chemicals I realized him when I saw him I new him straight away he was my sworn enemy Dr.Doom. He is always trying to steal my powers which makes me see the future and can tell what a person is going to do next. I try to lunge at him but my hands and legs was locked and chained to the working table. He laughs an really evil laugh “MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Dr.Doom Cackled “I GOT YOU NOW JOHN” He growled “Mhmph unghhh” I said as I tried to talk but my mouth was taped so I could not talk.
I reach into my pockets and pull out my laser pen and pointed it to the chains and locks. I turn the laser on and it starts to melt the chains and locks. I rip the tape of my mouth and lunge at the Doctor. I quickly give him a kick in the belly which totally knocked him out. I ran outside and see a private Jet. I climb inside and got to the pilot and Bashed him up. I throw him out of the Jet and start the engines and started to fly home. When I got home I opened the door to the house to tell my Parents the I had defeated the evil Doctor.
The most shocking thing that came to my eyes was my parents lying on the floor bleeding to Death. “Mum , Dad” I cried “John th………. Th………… the Doctor h……..h………he Murderd us quick before we Die keep you powers safe and guard the source of the power in my pocket here take it” Dad stammered.
He reached into his pocket and pulled out a weird look thing. “Here Take it” Said Dad “DAD, MUM No don’t leave me please I will be alone all by myself DAD NOOOOOOOOOOO” I cried “Son Bye Bye” Said Mum & Dad Was that it my parents Last words. Now I’m alone without anyone and no family to live with. Alone…………………….Alone FOREEVER.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!