Jack, Jill And The Steep And Slippery Hill.

Jack, Jill and the steep and slippery hill.

Jack and Jill went the hill although it was steep and slippery. Jack had bristly black hair, brown eyes and a stubby little nose. He wore dull clothes with holes in them and had just finished his yearlong detention. Jill was a neat and much organised girl, with chocolate brown hair and big brown eyes. Jill would never be naughty and always did what she was told. Jack and Jill met at the bottom of the hill.

Jack and Jill told their mothers they wanted to go hiking to the top of the hill. Both mothers said ‘okay I think you’re old enough to go on your own’. The day they met, Jack had told another kid to meet at the bottom of the hill or Jack would bash him up. Jill didn’t know the other kid was coming so she’d only packed enough foodand water for both of them. After they started walking up the steep and slippery, track there were signs saying, ‘watch out for falling rocks’ and ‘danger’, everywhere.

Soon the three kids started feeling like someone was watching them, but there was nowhere for someone to hide. All of a sudden a huge 6.8 magnitude earthquake struck the hill, rumble rumble, down went the kid jack had bought, all the way down the hill, Jack and Jill couldn’t save him or they would have to go all the way down the hill and that was much too dangerous. So they abandoned him and kept on going up the hill. Some of the track was covered by fallen rocks but they made it to the top with only one person probably dead and a few cuts and bruises nothing really. Jill was really starting to get scared and there were some little aftershocks. It was getting dark so they decided to slide down the hill on their bums when they got to the bottom they had so much momentum the both went straight to their houses and stopped at the front doors. Lucky the hill was steep and slippery.

Patrick Richardson.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!