Jakes Chapter Of Life

Hi my name is Jake Benjamin Lock I am 157cm tall I have 2 older brothers and a loving mum and dad. Michael is my brother he is 20 years old and a loving and caring brother, there is Josh my other brother and he is 18 years old and he is a loving and caring brother as well. This means that truly I am a little brother. So, I'm perfect for the house !. Well, enough about them now, back to me, I like curry sausages and noodle dishes for my favourite foods.

I Jake Lock am 12 years of age and I was born on the 19/04/2000. I would like to apply for the ‘ Little Brother House ‘ because I think you need me because I am alright at every subject at school, out of school I am alright at every sports because if I put my mind to it I think I will succeed, even at school, and I would like to be famous and get paid a fair amount of money, you don’t want somebody to smart or too dumb you want someone that is average. DON’T YOU !!!!!.

When I was a little kid I must have done something wrong so mum got angry and smacked me on the bottom so I started crying and I ran into my room, my bed was on the floor at the time. So I ran into my bedroom jumped onto my bed and the floor was very slippery so the bed slid. There was a concrete window edging in front of me which I hit my head on and split the bit between my two eyebrows, which all of this blood started pouring and spraying out like a live volcano. Mum came in to check on me because I was crying still which I don’t really cry as long as that, so she came in to check on me and she saw heaps of blood coming out of my head, so the first thing that mum thought about was to get me to the hospital straight away.

My education at school is, well I don’t like it but I know that we need it for the future. I like school because I get to play and socialise with my friends. My teenage life, I like it because you get to drive cars when you are 16 years old, but I am not there yet but I can’t wait. My hopes and dreams for the future are I would like to be a famous actor, a mechanic, builder or an electrician because I like those jobs and I think I would be good at them.

My best accomplishments in my life are that I have not got kept back a grade at school yet, which is good and I am succeeding in school. What I really have accomplished in is gokarting I got 3rd place which is really good because it took me awhile to accomplish it and the trophy.

I Jake Lock like to live my life having fun, doing physical activities like water sports, go karting, riding my bike from the paint shop to Airlie beach and going down rapids in a kayak down the river. My ideal day is hanging out with my whole family and having a nice lunch and doing water sports. My life motto is never give up and always try your best, does not matter if you succeed just make sure you give it a go.

what ever i say or do comes from the heart.
Thank you

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!