Olleys And Chloes Big Adventure

one bright , sunny day there were two little bright kittens called Olley and Chloe . They we brothers and sisters. They were on a train going to kitty cat city. They were going to see there grandma.

Three hours later they finally got to the kitty cat city and they turned around and there nan gave them a big sloppy kiss on the head. `Oh granny pula Olley yelled`. `I have awfully missed you honnie buds screamed granny lets get you home . once there got to nan house they went to bed.

The next morning they went back into city central to see what it was like. They meet a koala called Jordy. she was a orphan. Nobody wanted him. Chloe suggested that he came along back to the country with them. koala Jordy said yes. they decided to go back to nans place to show Jordy nan. nan loved Jordy just as much as Olley and Chloe . there were sleepy so they all went to bed.

The next morning they went to go pack there bags to go back to the country. When they got there stuff and walked to the train stop and said good bye to nan. nan suggested that she should come next mouth . they all loved that idea . The train started to move and they all waved and said they loved her.

three hours they got to the country and showed Jordy all the wonderful things they got home and showed Jordy were her room was and went to bed.

the end























































































FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!