Night Of Mayhem

I woke up to the sound of heavy rain. I glanced over at my alarm clock. It was really early in the morning. I tried to go back to sleep when I heard a loud rumble. My bedroom window flicked open as fast as lightning and rain began pouring down into my bedroom. I jumped out of bed and hurried to the window. Just as I was about to close my window I lost my balance and stumbled onto the cobblestone pathway of my house. I tried to get back into my house, but I slipped and scraped my knee. Blood began poring down on the cobblestone pathway. My surroundings became eerie. Then I realised what to do. I grabbed a thick brown stick and used it to find my way.
suddenly I heard a loud sound and out of nowhere a oak tree was falling my way. I quickly ran the opposite direction ad managed to not get squashed like a bean, but get lost in the woods. My legs pained like crazy and I started dragging myself to under a tree. Suddenly I heard screams of my parents and bright flashing light. I followed the screams and lights and finally I managed to make it to my house. My mum had tears in her eyes and my dad looked as if I died. After all that I tried to go to sleep but realised it was time for school. Seriously!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!