OCD

Unless you have obsessive compulsive disorder you cant really understand
I mean we can tell you how many times we lock the door at night or how many times we say
they same word over and over till we get that correct sensation that falls off our tongues but this isn’t enough. Because you cant read a strong feeling that is ocd, you cant explain the constant stress and strain that your mind is while these thoughts happen, or even sometimes its so extreme that you never get a break. I used to be like that, sometimes not even finishing a simple sentence because I was at the risk of getting sick. Not really, but I dead set thought that. The thing that makes it worse is that we all know its completely irrational, literally we know the things that we think are so far from any rational standard but somehow our minds do it anyway. If you wanted to be a optimist you would say we're smart in the way that we can make our minds think anything and really believe it, but there has to be a point where optimism just sounds stupid, a point where we have to realise that ocd isnt because of brain abiltity just a cause of being mentally unwell. And that its one of the most exhausting things that ever was, thats not even me being exaggerative. There were many times even so far in my young life that ive felt like I was on the edge of crazy, and not just a crazy like they say after you have had too much sugar I mean so crazy that you may never think a rational thought again, that you may never be able to function due to these thoughts, and I have to say those times were scary. Not knowing anything for sure will almost always frighten us. I just hope that eventually any unsettled thought that I have will slowly but surley become settled so I can continue, to be human or at least try because I believe that even having obsessive compulsive disorder you and I can still be okay in this big world. One things for sure, we will never miss life because we know we will always check it twice.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!