HAUNTED HOUSE

One night here was a girl that had to stay in a hotel for the night.She was only staying there because her mother had sent her to a boarding school, and the train she was on does not drive overnight.The only place she could stay at was a hotel named "YOU'LL REGRET IT".She was scared of going in but she did.By the way her name is Tara she was 11 years old and didnt have many friends.At the hotel when she went to bed she thought about ditching boarding school and live at the hotel.Morning came an Tara woke up early to meet staff,but she was still thinking, whether go home or dont see her mother for 6 years at school.She finally thought she is going to stay at the hotel.lunch time came and Tara ran dow the stairs to see what was for lunch,but she did not understand because noone was in the kitchen.so she ran to the managers office and noone was in there to, then she ran to every room in the hotel and every one was empty.Tara was getting very hungry and tired so she went and cooked herself some food, as she was cooking it the power went out.Then she remembered the tour the manager gave her and were they hide the candles, she went to get the candles and then she the place were they were hid, but there was none in it.Tara screamed of being scared of the dark and then someone had grabbed her leg and pulled her under the ground. Tara was never seen again her mother was very upset that she made her go to boarding school and if she let her stay home none of this would of happend.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!