Paranormal Action

Paranormal Action
CHAPTER 1:
The day we moved:
2003 4th of September 5:00pm:
We just moved into this really old mansion in Transylvania today...it gives me the spooks. Something is telling me to like...you know...get out,you don't belong here. Mum also freaked out, she keeps yelling at dad saying. "Why in the world would you buy this house!!!!!?" Anyways, since I've stepped inside, doors are creaking and there's tapping whenever I open each door I walk through. I've got to go eat dinner now. (A few hours later) While we were eating dinner the kitchen cupboards were opening and closing...something tells me we're not welcome here. (A few hours later) I'm going to bed now, I'm petrified if something happens overnight now! (The next morning)

CHAPTER 2:
We are not welcome:
2003 5th September 8:30am:
I wake up with a devilish scream in my ears. It's mum! My brothers Nick, Alex and I ran to the scene! We find our little sister lying on the floor dead!!! I call the police and Nick calls the ambulance as fast as we can. Then sounds are coming out of the walls as they say..."Go away your not welcome here!" And "You shall suffer the consequences!" This is really scary. I cant bear to stay another night! (Later after the accident) My dad, nick and I called all our family members straight away and told them what happened. Each of them arrive one by one with grandma arriving first. She gets out of the car and shout out. "She was only three years old! Who would do such a thing!" Mum, dad, Nick, Alex and I all look at each other. "Well..." Then all of us start talking over each other and then I yell. "QUIET!!" When everything went silent I continued. "We believe our house is haunted!" I say. "Nonsense!" Grandma shouts. "I'll sleep here to prove that it is absolutely not haunted!" "We don't think that's a good idea" we all say. "Well...if that's your choice, I'll put night vision cameras around the house...just to make sure" I say. "Ok then!" Replies grandma. (Later on) "Ok, there are cameras around the house" (we all go to sleep) i keep hearing people screaming "help! Help!" And "your not welcome here!!" (The next morning)

CHAPTER 3:
Leave the house now!:
2003 6th September 8:00am:
"Mum! Dad!" I say. They come running to the kitchen where grandma, Alex, Nick and I are standing. There are smashed plates and glasses and some aren't even ours! "Get the camera! Get the camera!" We all watch in fear. It starts off with a glass levitating then drops. Then it starts mayhem. Every plate and glass levitates and smashes silently. "That's...not...scary...at...all" says grandma unconvincingly. She turns around and walks into the living room and screams. We all look in the living room...and couldn't say a word. The t.v is upside down and off the stand smashed the couches were tipped over and the chandelier is about to fall...and worst of all there was blood written on the curtains saying "GO AWAY...OR ELSE" we all ran to our rooms grabbed our possessions and clothes and ran to the car and drove, away until we felt safe.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!