Empty Questions

She looked up into the sky differently from everyone else
she saw the stars and wondered when their light would fade
she looked at the moon and was awed at how it shone.
She looked at the ground she saw everything everyone forgets, she saw footprints upon footprints, she saw marks of life, of another mind filled with thoughts trekking the same path.'
When she watched the rain she wondered how many acts of love the water had seen and where it was before it was rolling down her window.
So she was quiet because the things around her consumed her so greatly that there were no words that could be shouted so loud to fulfil the emptiness of the answers she would never receive.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!