Once Upon A Star

Once upon a time there was a girl named Alice, she was eight years old and she lived in Japan. one day she went shopping with her mum at the mall she was so happy that she had enough money to buy a doll so when they got to the mall she asked her mum if she could go to the toy shop but her mother didn't hear her. Alice went to the toy store and brought the doll but when she went out of the shop she noticed that her mother wasn't there, she remembered that her mum said if she ever got lost to stay where she was and she would find her.Alice sat down for hours crying and hugging her doll till a man walked up to her and asked if she needed help finding her mother, Alice looked at the man and he looked nice so she got up and started walking with him to the car park then he told her to get in his car but she refused so he opened the boot and put her in there as he threw her in the boot she hit her head and fell asleep for thirty minutes.

Alice woke up she was still in the boot of the car but there was a little doorway to get in the backseat of the car so she opened it when she opened it she heard the man talking on the phone she didn't understand what they were saying or why they wanted her so badly not to get hurt or where they were taking her. the car stopped at the place and the man got out of the car he went to the boot and realized that she was gone so he looked around and couldn't see her. Once he looked away Alice ran out of the car and on to the highway the guy saw her and started to chase her but he wasn't fast enough. The man went back to the car and rang the same guy and said that he lost Alice and the guy yelled at him and told him to get her again and bring her back safely.

The day was getting darker and it soon wasn't long till it got dark but Alice was determined to find a place to sleep and something to eat then she found a train station and slept there for the night but the seat was very hard and uncomfortable and she was very scared. The morning came and she woke up when the sun raised and she was starting to miss her mum even more so she decided to look for her but first she found a cafe where she brought food and drink from the money left over. she stated walking for a little while and saw a park so she played on it and had heaps of fun but there was a lady on one of the seat that looked like her mum and the lady kept looking at her then the lady walked over to her and started crying and said " its you Alice its really you oh my god I've missed you so much" then she hugged her and said can we go home . So they went home and Alice went in to her bedroom and fell asleep and when she woke up she told her mum about everything she went threw. Everyday they went to the mall together they both made sure they were together and safe.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!