Old Earth / New Moon

One day a pig was leaning against a paper bark tree and thought to him self what would happen if the world froze. Then in a blink of an eye, every thing froze around him.

The pig had a second thought. What would happen if every thing went grey. Then suddenly every thing went brown then pink then green then finally grey.

Surprised the pig thought to himself, what would happen if every thing on earth was gone, vamoose, left, good bye. As quick as he thought this thought, it was too late.

Then it did, even the paper bark tree he was leaning on, PLONK he fell on the ground his bottom was no longer grey it was bright red. Ouch!

Then he said to him self what happen if the ground was filled with millions of craters . WEEEEE WOOOOO down a massive crater he fell.

As he climbed up all he could see was dark grey rocks and more creators covering the ground like a million meteorites were thrown on the ground like there was a meteorite rain storm.

Then he had one last thought what would happen if i was an alien and this new planet was called the moon.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!