Legend Of The Planet Borged

A long time ago in a galaxy called Frugde was the legendary planet Borged which was the colour green and contained the secrets of reality and life. Without it life wouldn’t exist. Let me tell you the story of planet Borged.
Once upon a time in space, God created the Frugde galaxy. Inside this galaxy there was a mysterious green planet called Borged. It was the only Sun planet inside the Frugde galaxy which contained the only light source inside it.
One day, Borged was attacked by a rocket that catapulted in from 1 billion light years away. Millions of humans were coming out and poisoning Borged with pipes and tubes filled with poisonous acid water balloons.
There was only one way to save planet Borged with a shielding cure pill. Two super heroes flew from earth in a mars spacecraft, but went the wrong way and ended up on planet Borged. These two superheroes were called Safeman and Saveman. Safeman and Saveman could see the poisoners so they came up with a master plan to sneak up on them and send them flying to the Moon. First, Saveman snuck up very slowly and quietly. Not a sound was heard, when suddenly Saveman jumped up and roared a loud as he could.
When Saveman finished roaring he realised that the poisoners were far away because he had his Far Vision Goggles on. Safeman shouted ‘’why did you scream so early?’’
Saveman answered back that he had his Far Vision Goggles on. Safeman was shocked.
Both the superheroes looked at their disguise watch and found out that the poisoners on Borged were wearing human costumes but were actually monsters. Safeman and Saveman got monster masks out of their bags and put them on. The superheroes ran to the monsters and pretended to poison Borged while coming up with a plan.
Saveman came up with the first idea while Safeman was still thinking when suddenly they were caught by some monsters and had to run like the wind until they were safe.
Saveman and Safeman were holding hands so they wouldn’t get separated.
They ran and ran until they got to their spacecraft but they were still being chased by the horrendous monsters. They jumped around the rocket until the monsters were flushed in the face.
Safeman and Saveman finally went back to the monsters poison base and destroyed all of their materials by throwing them into outer space and then did the same thing to the rest of the monsters.
The two superheroes only had 10 minutes to save planet Borged before it would die from the poison. They hurried to get their planet survivor kit and opened it up. Their special bag contained a curing pill called Death. They threw it down into a crater and waited for it to shield the planet. Suddenly a shield came over planet Borged. They had saved the planet and the light of Frugde was still active.
Safeman and Saveman returned to planet earth in peace. When they arrived back they became world famous, a few years later more wild planets were endangered that they also saved.
They became a team called The Planet Savers.



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!