I Was Only Little

My hair was dirty and blowing in the wind. Sand and dirt was in my eyes. I was screaming and yelling while breathing in smoke from behind me. I was so scared lots of people were behind me screaming, yelling and shouting out. I was only four, I had no family members around me infact no where to be seen. My legs were sore from running away. Blood and bodies everywhere I was so scared and crying in pain and I haden't even been shot. There was another dead person on the ground. Everytime someone was on the ground I lost faith, I had lost faith fast! someone was trying to take me away I didn't want to go, I wanted my mum. Instead some strange person was helping me. Crying, screaming and yelling. Since that day all I can dream about is the bombs, guns, explosions, people screaming and yelling.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!