Leaving A War Zone

The noise was deafening and tramatising as i was running. The ground shook from the blast of the bombs. My wife carried our son the crys from the little girl my cusin has in his arms didn't help it hurts to run with no shoes.AS im running new noises can be heard.Helicopters and planes drop bombs on the Taliban occupied village.
I was well out of breath but i didn't stop.up ahead U,N, soilders rounded up the terrified villages .We got close to the soliders before bullets started buzzing around us and at the soldiers. Terrioists were on the sand dunes shoting rockets and mashine guns.At us from every direction.
We were forced to hit the deck as the dunes exploded.Two helicopters flew past as i was grabed by a soldier. Then it came to me we got to leave this country. This country is too bad for my familt and for me.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!