BAZZLE

I have a little puppy dog and Bazzle is his name. He often is a rascal but I love him just the same.

One birthday time my mum took me into town for tea and as we passed the pet shop lots of brown eyes gazed at me.

Oh look mum some little pups may I have 1 I cried? Well that can be your birthday treat she said let's go inside.

I didn't know which 1 to choose I said your all so sweet! I held each 1 and then I watched them run around my feet.

Later we found a cheeky scamp I mum's bag fast asleep. It looks like it's picked us she said so that's the 1 we'll keep.

We've had Bazzle a year now and tho he's quite grown up, when he's naughty mum says HE THINKS HE'S STILL A PUP!

By Abbey Burton:)

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!