Georgia's Birthday

One day there lived a girl called Georgia. It was Georgia's birthday today and she was having a birthday party at her house at 2:30 in the afternoon. Georgia was inviting Sarah, Caitlin, Felicity, Rachel and Liana. Sarah was a fast runner. Caitlin was a good reader. Felicity was very kind. Rachel was really funny and Liana was smart. Georgia had a sister called Isabella. Isabella was really funny. Her mum was really kind to her and her dad was also really kind to her. Her mum's name was Marina and her dad's name was Tony (Anthony). Georgia love her mum, dad and sister very much. Georgia's friends were really kind to her.
When her friends got there they all went on the trampoline. Then they got off the trampoline and watched a DVD called 'Flicka'. It was really sad. Then they all went back on the trampoline. Suddenly Caitlin fell off and strained her ankle. Georgia's mum put an icepack on Caitlin's ankle. Then Liana did a handspring and strained her arm. Georgia's mum came rushing out and also put an icepack on Liana's arm. Then you wouldn't believe what happened to Rachel! They were playing dodge ball and Rachel caught the ball and her finger bent back and she started to cry. Georgia's mum only had 2 icepacks so when Caitlin's ankle was better they put the icepack on Rachel’s finger. Then Felicity fell off the trampoline and strained her foot. Then when all the girls were better they had cake and went to bed at 11.30 and were up most of the night talking.
In the morning they woke up at 6:30 altogether. Then it was 9 o'clock and all the girls had to leave. Georgia yelled, "That was the best party in the WORLD".
So after Georgia cleaned up the streamers and took down the balloons Georgia told her mum that she wanted her next birthday exactly the same as this year because she liked it so much, but Georgia also wanted to have a chocolate cake instead of strawberry swirl. Then Georgia told her mum that she had changed her mind and she would like her next birthday at the Great Escape. So Georgia had her next birthday at the Great Escape with all her friends and lived happily ever after!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!