End Of The World

On the holidays it was January the 24 of Thursday at 5:30pm I went to the Greenvale shops to go to the EB games. I bought one of the hunger games and on the front it looked cool but then I checked behind the game that it needs 4 players.

Then my mum took me back home and I started playing it straight away. The start was boring but then this monster popped out and scared me then I had to run away because there were a lot of monsters coming but wherever I went there was a monster in front of me.

Then I went to the kitchen and ate because it was lunch time. I ate rice and meat and then I was going to eat another bowl but there wasn’t any more meat so I had to it with chicken. After I went to the shop with my mum to the shop again so we can buy more meat but then my mum bought pasta instead. After we went home my brother and I and my sister and my little brother went to play the hunger games.

Then we went into the pool because it was really hot and we forgot to put our sunscreen. After 2 hours we went out and ate dinner. We ate pasta and then we brush our teeth. Then we went out to watch TV for 1 hour and then we went to bed and went to sleep

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!