Leila Blue

Leila Blue was no ordinary person. Some people thought it was magic, others thought she had marvelous talent, many people had lots of different opinions, but no one really knew what it was. For some reason whenever Leila Blue walked near someone, he or she would feel some kind of Happiness, everyone was curious about it, but only Leila Blue knew and forever her secret will be safe with her only.

One of the main things about Leila Blue that every one loves about her is that she was not at all empty hearted. She would always care about how every one felt and sensed all emotions. She was so spectacular and kind that no one is ever afraid to talk to her or ask her something. Her life is full of joy and happiness, in the morning she will wake up with delight, in the afternoon she will have her lunch in joy and in the night time she will go to sleep in absolute peace.

One day something terrible for once almost happened to Leila Blue, if you are interested about Leila Blue then I most recommend you to keep reading on.

It all started on a windy Wednesday, when Leila Blue had just woken up. She gave out a soft yawn and jumped out of bed, but for some peculiar reason Leila Blue was rather not feeling like her normal self. Instead she felt like an ordinary person who had no intelligence.

After two hours she left for school but still had that same peculiar feeling. When she arrived, she met with her friend Eliza Hollingsworth. She told her about her strange feeling. After Leila Blue had told her, suddenly Eliza stared in shock. It was very surprising for someone like Eliza who knows what type of person Leila Blue is to hear that type of information about Leila Blue.

After that conversation, Leila Blue felt like having a little walk around the school grounds and offered Eliza to come with her, Eliza said yes and both Eliza and Leila Blue started off by walking around the park. After a few steps, Leila Blue spotted a wishing well and the girls both walked off to check out the wishing well and see what it was like and enjoy what would happen.

When they arrived at the wishing well, Leila Blue put in a quarter and stirred the bucket up in side the wishing well. Leila Blue grabbed the bucket and saw a bright dazzling golden heart. She picked it up and smiled at Eliza, but when she looked back at her hand nothing was there, all she could see was a plain empty palm.

Suddenly, Leila Blue started to feel like her normal self again! She smiled ecstatically, Eliza knew why she was smiling, she jumped up in happiness and so did Leila Blue. “It must have been the golden heart! Said Eliza. Leila Blue smiled and said in her soft, beautiful voice “I may of, it may of not, but I am so glad to be back to my normal self, and to me that is all that matters”. They both smiled at each other and gazed off with delight.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!