Luke Saves The World

Excellence Award in the 'The Text Generation 2014' competition

Once upon a time there was a 25 year old boy called Luke.

One day Luke sat down on his lounge, ate breakfast and watched the news.
Suddenly he was shocked! The news said that 12 innocent people had been killed. Then he got very, very, very ANGRY! First he got a rock and a bomb. Then got out of his PJ's and put his war suit on. He then smashed the door open and raced to where the disaster happened.

When he got there he saw the bad guy and ran to him and yelled... “YOU KILLED 12 PEOPLE YOU CRAZY FOOL.” The bad guy looked angry. Very angry. He pointed his missile gun at Luke but Luke was ready. When it came, Luke threw the rock at it and the missile blew up.

Then Luke said “OK, let's get this over and done with.” He turned the bomb on and threw it at the bad guy. Suddenly there was a very loud BANG and a big misty cloud of sickening smoke, and the bad guy's skull came flying out of the smoke. Then Luke said “Never gets old. Plus I SAVED THE WORLD!”

Luke lived the rest of the year a good way, but remember he's only 25 so he didn't die!

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!