Wanted

Kane Carter was/is wanted for murder. He has eluded everyone sent to capture him for more than 8 years. He silently kills his victims before they know what's happening. He is 27 years old and started his reputation 11 years ago. His victims are recognised by a special, unique way of killing which is too brutal to be explained. He is about 6 feet 3 inches tall, broad shouldered and slender. He has black hair and red eyes full of rage, thin lips and a straight nose along with the bushy eyebrows. His stare is so penetrating, it makes a person nervous. He has a pale colour and wolf-like teeth. He has a scar on his left cheek and can be noticed by the knife hanging from his belt made of black leather. He was last seen with a black muscle shirt and a pair of faded black jeans. He also wears a pair of boots, the same material of his belt.

He emits a terrifying aura which even penetrates the finest and strongest cops of the U.S. His name has derived from a Japanese word meaning, "The Shadow of the Dark Side" which also means "Death's Shadow". Such a man is insane and should be caught before he does anything dangerous again. If anyone catches the sight of this young man Please Call 000 so this man is rid of soon.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!