Scariest Day Of Our Life

Look over there!! Sophia had spotted an old wooden, vintage haunted house! Sophia had dark brown hair with eyes as dark as the night sky. Sophia's friend Mikayla had long, golden hair like a flowing river and eyes as blue as the sea. Outside the haunted house there was a little girl with blonde hair swinging on an old, swing playing with a jack-in-a-box. As they slowly crept through the dark, creepy forest they coasted to a stop.


They were right in front of the haunted house. As they slowly crept into the house they felt goose bumps shivering up their arms and started to feel cobwebs on their heads. They opened the door when suddenly, a short, creepy clown popped up right in front of them holding a sharp, butchers knife with blood dripping from it. Their hearts were beating heavily out of their chests. In the background there was a skeleton holding a small, demented doll .As they quickly made a sprint for the old, brown, wooden door it suddenly shut with a BANG!!! What were they going to do?


As the clown started to come closer Sophia and Mikayla quickly made a run for the old creaky stairs, they turned back to the clown but it had disappeared. SOPHIA, BEHIND YOU!!! Screamed Mikayla. There was a black, shadowy figure, standing right in front of them. They quickly ran down the stairs and into a tiny, cramped hiding space. They had found a tiny, wooden door with a golden, rusty key inside the lock. They quickly opened the door, hoping to find light.
As they entered the dark and shadowy tunnel, cobwebs went all over them and there were lots of spiders and cockroaches crawling all over them. Finally, they had made it to the end of the tunnel and soon their hearts were beating out of their chests again. The clown that they had seen earlier popped up right in front of Sophia and Mikayla holding the same knife! Right then they thought, those were their last seconds on Earth. Then the clown suddenly fell onto them and behind the clown there was a man who had eyes as blue as the sea and was bold with a little bit of hair in the front.

SOPHIA AND MIKAYLA WERE FREE!!! Finally, FREEDOM. After thanking the man for saving their lives, they ran out of the haunted, demented house and into the big, wide world. They had sprinted home and told their parents what had happened. Their parents however didn't believe the girls. Sophia and Mikayla moved on with their lives and promised each other never to enter a haunted house again. They never knew who that man was, it remains a mystery!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!