NEW YORK CITY

NEW YORK CITY

“Hi guys” my name is Jane and I am going on my first holiday just with my friends. We are going to New York City in one week, so today my friends and I are going to go and update our passport photos. My friends that are coming to New York are Ainslie, Holly, Abi and Kate. We have just arrived at the photo place and are walking in now, I am going first and I can’t stop laughing and Smiling because in a passport picture you can’t smile. We have all finished now and are getting back in the car to drive back to Janes house to show each other what we have planned to pack. We got home and had some lunch after we showed each other what we packed. While we decided after lunch we will pack for real. When we arrive at New York City we are staying at a beautiful and amazing hotel at 202 Kite’re street New York. We have now finished Packing and have and gone back to each of our houses to look at what we can do over there. While Holly and I are staying at my house to figure out what time we have to be at the airport and what time our plane leaves.

We are all really excited as we now only have 1 day until we leave so we are all staying at Holly’s house tonight with our luggage and we need to be at the airport at 2am tomorrow so we are going to bed now. GOOD NIGHT.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!