Olivia The Lost Kitten

Once apona time there was a kitten named Olivia and a girl named Tanika. One day the kitten was crying on the road it was my first day in Warragul. When we were driving I saw a kitten crying mum and dad said we will pick it up tomorrow if it is still there. I went home and went to bed hoping that the kitten would be there. I wonder if we will take it to the vet tomorrow yes we are taking it to the vet if it has a chip we cannot have it. We walked passed it today and the kitten walked up to us it was a ginger cat my favourite type of cat. I hope we can keep it. Guess what we get to keep it the cat I am going to name it Olivia. I really want a dog not a cat I don’t want this cat because it is stray. I don’t want this ugly cat mum. I want a dog. I will take it back tomorrow and get a dog for you Tanika. I am going to bed now good night mum and dad. I woke up and find a dog on my bed I’m so happy thankyou mum thankyou dad. What dog is it a Dalmatian. Okay how old is it nine weeks old so it is a puppy. Yes is name coco it was named before we got it I hope you like it.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!