That One Special Friend

Their was a grade 9 name Joel.
He was mocked,pushed,laughed at,and called names, and such more he was BULLIED!.
He was bullied so much that he had enough and just felt like commiting sucide and actually felt like putting his life on the line.
Social workers, family, begged him to stop that habbit, so he tried at least 1 more week at rowville secondary college.

Two days later, a girl name jacinta had enrolled to rowville secondary college,
she was put in the same class as joel,.. as she walked in she saw everyone talking, but joel by himself,she felt sad for him, and she wanted friends, so she walked to him sat down and said hi i'm jacinta and you are? Joel slightly moved his chair away from her, so she ingored him thinking that she scared him.

lunchtime came, joel walked to the locker bay and found everyone starring at him in silence and then all together boo, and laughter came along. Jacinta grabbed his hand and draged him out of their, speaking to him with teary eyes she said why why WHY let those fools speak to you like that, joel ingored her, she looked into his eyes and said i know we don't know eachother but i was once in your shoes so please give me a chance!.

He then cried and gave her a hug .. as days passed she hanged out with him in the locker bays,gym,field, and other, she did not give a dam about what they thought of a girl and a boy hanging out together, slightly people started changing, smiles started flashing, apologies were speaking and after all jacinta was joels one special friend..

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!