The Enchanted Forest. Unfinished

On the way to school one miserable cold day, Chicken wings and Skippy Roow had to walk right through the most deadly forest they had ever known. There was a school there, but it was on the other side of the forest. The two children had to always attend school even if it’s snowing and hailing the size of golf balls. Where are two children one is called Chicken wings and the other called Skippy Roow. They were running along the track when Skippy Roow fall into a portal and landed back in time in 1959. In there old house but it was an old magical house, in it there was elves. The elves owned the old looking house, they were working hard and the elves were rounding up dragons and trolls.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!