The Flight Of Life!

Wooooooooooooo hooooo… this is so much fuuuuunnnn’ my voice trailed off fighting the unbelievably strong wind as I flew across London’s giant city. ‘Is that a plane… is that SUPERMAN?.... I hope so he’s my favourite.’ shouted a kid from the ground. Ha haaaha it’s actually me flying on a PIG! That’s right, me a weird geek flying on a pink, puffy pig!

Yeah I know you probably think I’m lying but it’s true it’s really true! I’m flying even faster than before at a rate of 100000000000000 km/h. Just joking only 100km/h but still that’s super dooper fast right? Just then the pig kicked its head around and locked his eyes on me, they started glowing red as fire! That spoke death to me. Then suddenly we stopped at a force that was ummmmmmmm… INSANE!!!! That, I swung forward off the pig! Now I’m falling to my death I’m bellowing straight to the ground then I realized I was going to well hopefully land in a big hotel pool. I was so relieved I started doing the boogie in mid air. That’s right the boogie. Everyone was staring at me like I was a falling from the sky and doing the boogie, gosh what’s with these people today… oh wait I am falling from the sky and doing the boogie ‘Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!’

SPLASH!
I hit the water with a loud thump. But sadly it wasn’t over until the pig said it was over. ‘Wow is this pig ever going to stop!’ I said to myself as a building was shot to the ground with the pigs laser eyes. ‘I guess not, looks like I’m going to have to deal with it myself!’

I was walking towards the pig whilst calling out “come on fight me like a man”. Although it wouldn’t listen I kept calling out for about 10 mins. Then it swung its mighty head around and boom, I was turned to pure dust. His eyes were too much for me to handle.
THE END…

“Thanks Lachie that was a great story you made up on the spot you should enter it into write4fun so you can get you and your school 500 dollars or even a ps4!!!!!!!!” Jaden told Lachie.



THE END…
[again]

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!