FaZe Luck

One lovely morning a girl named Lillee was going to her friends house but her mum Chloe stopped her and said "your Dad has already gone to work but he told me to say that he loves you and he will see you tonight" Lillee said ok mum i Love you. Chloe said to Lillee "what friend are you going to go see this time" Lillee said his name is Pryzee Chloe said ok then Lillee see you at 6:30 ok mum i love you and i will see you tonight.

Lillee left her house and got to Pryzee's house "knock" "knock" who is there said Pryzee it is me said Lillee Pryzee said "come in" Lillee seen all of Pryzee's friend that where there Pryzee introduced her to Rainn Pamaj and Swan. Lillee said hello guys what are you all doing we are practicing our wizardry in our practice room see look Lillee said so you guys are wizards Yes said Rainn awesome said Lillee can you guy's teleport and fly Yes said Rainn.

Lillee said can you teleport us to a tropical island of course we can if you want to so thanks guys i always wanted to see a tropical island can you guys go inside of games like Black ops 2 Yes of course we can we are wizards. Do you guys know what trickshotting is we are the best trickshotters in the world i mean come on we are a part of the FaZe clan as in FaZe Rainn FaZe Pryzee FaZe Swan FaZe Pamaj oh yes that's right i watch you guys all the time on youtube you are the best at trickshotting can you teach me some new trickshots please maybe after ok Lillee said Pryzee. Ok then thanks guy's can you teleport us inside of my house so i can get a change of clothes then i can go swimming on the tropical island please sure thing this is amazing can you guys make a Water slide right here so i can slide down it into the water.

Wow this slide is amazing you guys how do you do this stuff you guys are like ninja's you can teleport fly everything you want to do you can do it because you are FaZe and also you guy's are wizards. I wish i was a wizard said Lillee quietly Pryzee over heard her and then when she clicked her fingers there was a dolphin in front of her and it let her ride it.

When it went under water she could hold her breath for ever under water so then she can dive as far as she wants hey Pryzee can you tell me the time please said Lillee. The time is 6:00 PM ok then thanks guys well i better get going home then thanks for the amazing day but you don't need to leave yet you can leave at 6:30 because you are a wizard now so you can teleport any were you want.

Oh yes that's right isn't it i forgot guy's do one of you have a crush on me? "Rainn said that he has a crush on you before" said Pamaj Really?
Do you have a crush on him as well. Lillee said maybe so that means yes said Pamaj isn't it ok yes i do have a crush on you Lillee walked up to Rainn and said Do you have a crush on me Rainn said yes i do why do you like me. Lillee said yes i do by the way do you want to go out with me Rainn yes.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!