Kidnapped At Noon

Grandpa and I just said goodbye to Grandma and Trixie the dog. We hopped in the car and took off. When we got to the shops we bought some food, photos and a book for me that was called 'Ghost Wolf'.
When we were in the car driving back from the shops, Grandpa and I started talking about the Crows when they lost against the Saints by two points. But suddenly Grandpa's mobile phone rang and we heard a small voice that said "Help". We stopped talking and zoomed straight back to Grandma.
As we drove the car through the carport we noticed that the roller door was open and Trixie was sitting near a slipper and she was whining. I recognised that is was Grandma's slipper.
We opened the boot and took the shopping out. After, we shouted, "Grandma! Where are you?" But there was no answer. We looked in the bushes and the garage but she still was nowhere to be seen.
I picked up Grandma's slipper and looked at it. I had an idea.
I ran inside and got Trixie’s leash. I hooked the leash on her collar and held the slipper near her nose. She sniffed it and ran along the footpath sniffing the ground. She pulled me hard to an old rusty shed. I heard voices in the shed. I peaked through a broken glass window and saw Grandma tied up. So I got Trixie to go over to the door and tap on it loudly. That made the thief open the door and run after Trixie.
Then I had the chance to go in and untie Grandma. She had her mobile phone in her pocket and we rang the police who came and we trapped the thief in the corner of the garden.
We thanked the police and gave Trixie a big bone. Then we went to McDonalds to celebrate!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!