Easter Bunny

It was Easter, everyone was asleep then Easter bunny came and Tom heard him. He got up, put his slippers on and ran outside .then Easter bunny was gone and then tom looked on the ground and there were oodles of Easter eggs. Then he picked them up took them in side and ate them all. Then tom’s sister came in to the lounge room AND SAID “WHY DID YOU EAT ALL THE EASTER BUNNY Chocolates?” “THERE IS STILL MORE Outside” SAID TOM. “NO THERE ISN’T” SAID AMY. “I WILL GO AND HAVE A LOOK then Amy”. “There is not any more out side said Amy.” Tom said “yes there is, It’s because you didn’t look properly then go have a look.” “I will.” said tom. Tom looked outside and there were no chocolates left then tom said “ooh!”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!