Have You Met My Sizzlewat?

As you know, I have a pet Sizzlewat. It is the first ever one! You will love my Sizzlewat when you meet it. It is a female which means she can breed and start a new species! Her name is Hazel. Hazel is really friendly and will not bite or scratch so you don’t need to be afraid.
She has hazel eyes and this is how she got her name. Hazel is very fluffy and cute. She is a medium size, about the size of a large domestic cat. Hazel is a light, honey brown colour and has long fur. Her soggy nose is the shape of a marble and her tongue is very ticklish. She doesn’t like getting wet so always stays inside when it’s raining. Hazel’s claws are very sharp and are able to grip all surfaces.
She has to be groomed twice a week. Hazel is very clean and hates getting dirty. She loves sleeping and sometimes is a little bit lazy. Hazel is not a cat but has the characteristics of cat. She is a true carnivore and her favourite food is chicken but she only gets this as a treat.
Hazel does amazing things especially when it’s to do with art and craft. If I go out of the room, when I return, there she is sitting with her paw on something in an open drawer in my art and craft area that wasn’t open last time I looked. She is always thinking of new ideas. A curious, clever creature she is.
What could she be? Go on, think! What exactly is a Sizzlewat? Can you guess what it is?
A Sizzlewat is a new breed of dog and it’s fantastically unique!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!